How to stop someone from drinking without them knowing – If you are trying to do something like this then it’s not easy to do. It’s said “You can’t make any addict stop till they are ready themselves”, so we need to make them ready for it mentally. But still, you be doing this for the person for sure to whomsoever you are very concerned or is very close to you. So we will be getting you out with some best ways to help them out and stop them from drinking without them knowing or realising that you want them to stop drinking for loved ones and family.
How To Stop Someone From Drinking Without Them Knowing
How to stop someone from drinking without them knowing
- Open Communications- The best way to help someone out is to have open communication with them. Get to meet them in a place where both of you are comfortable. You have to find out the problem of her why he/she drinking so much. Many times people drink a lot to forget about something in their life which they don’t like to share with others. You have to find out the problem with talks as a friend. Then after knowing you can help out in his/her problem and you will be helping in reducing his alcohol habit without asking to stop it directly.
- Intervention- If you really care for someone you can also help it out by setting up an intervention with family and close friends who feel same as you.
- Alcohol Reducing Tip- If he is in very heavy drinking habit then you can let him take first few drinks. Then make thereafter drinks with very little alcohol in it. Then can offer frosted mug and pour non-alcohol in it. He shouldn’t notice and this will help reduce an alcohol consumption without even letting him know about it.
- Talk To Others- Talk to Others who have left drinking. Ask them what why they were drinking and how they left it. What inspired them and what exactly they did to stop it. Its ok problem may not be the same with the one you want to stop it but talking to many and discussing will reach you out to result and solution on how to stop him from drinking the alcohol.
- Avoid Drinking Close To Victim- Never drink around the person you want to stop drinking and always try keep away from the people drinking nearby him/her. As else he will not be able to stop himself from inside and chances are more to pick it up again.
- Your Support- Continuos support of your to them throughout their journey of drinking to leaving it, means a lot to them. Continued support is vital for continued recovery. The moment it seems like you no longer care about a loved one’s recovery, they will pick up on it.
- No Arguments- Never argue, judge or nag with them for his drinking habits. It will create more stress and will be indulging more in it. What he needs is support and concern. More stress can again indulge in heavy drinking habit or daily routine drinking.
- Never Ever Force- Never ever force your closed one or friend to stop drinking by being strict to them. It will never help it out instead make conditions worse.
- Holidays- Person trying to leave alcohol should take break from dealing with it and start spending time with friends and family members and you can help it out in it for sure. Plan holiday trips and enjoy.
- Recipes of traditional medicine and tinctures- Some doctors claim to have some recipes of traditional medicine and tinctures behave effectively fighting against alcohol in the body. Some substances are Inky Mushroom, the infusion of thyme, the infusion of red pepper and herbal teas. There are some recipes to on how to use them you can read them out from the source here.
I hope these ways will give you an idea about on how to help your closed ones or family to stop them from drinking without saying them to leave. You have to just identify the problem, then help them out and support them in getting off through it.