How To Get Rid Of Dandruff – Dandruff is flaky white stuff found on your scalp. Actually, It is the result of overproduction of the dead skin. Dandruff can be due to the dry scalp or your skin conditions. It can also be caused by eczema or overgrowth of yeast-like fungus Malassezia.
How To Get Rid Of Dandruff
How To Get Rid Of Dandruff
- Asprin:- Asprin contains same ingredient as dandruff shampoo contains. So just powder the two tablets of aspirin and mix with your normal shampoo to use it as dandruff shampoo.
- Tea Tree oil:- Shampoo containing the oil as ingredient helps in fighting dandruff in your hair.
- Baking Soda:- Make your hairs wet and Apply baking soda on your scalp. Just rinse it without shampoo and fungi reduces that causes dandruff.
- Apple cider Vinegar:- Mix one-quarter of Vinegar and one-quarter of water in spray bottle. Now spray on your scalp and wrap your head with a towel for at least 15 minutes. Wash your hair now and can repeat it twice a week.
- Alcohol based Mouthwash:- Shampoo your hair and rinse with mouthwash following it with your conditioner. Help stop growing from yeast from growing.
- Coconut oil:- Always try massage your scalp with coconut oil before washing your hair. It will keep your hair healthy and dandruff free.
- Lemon Juice:- Massage your scalp with it and rinse your hair with it. The old home remedy we doing from years.
- Salt:- Massage salt on you scalp for 3 minutes and shampoo your hair just after it. Salt works as a natural exfoliator in getting off dead skin flakes.
- Aloevera:- Massaging your hair and scalp with aloe vera is also one of a great way to reduce your dandruff and keep hair healthy.
- Garlic:- Crush it and rub on the scalp, it eliminates the bacteria as its antimicrobial.
- Olive oil:- Do olive oil massage before sleep and shampoo your hair in the morning as you do normally.
- Fenugreek Seed:- Soak some methi seeds in water at night. Rinse the water in morning and make the paste from seeds. Apply it in the scalp for one hour and rinse off with mild shampoo.
- Drink Water:- Drinking less water makes skin dry and dry skin is the main reason for dandruff. So drink the enormous amount of water a day we need as it’s good for our complete health.
- Relax:- Another reason to dandruff can be stress. So you need to relax, just try some yoga as it will help you a lot in your health too.
- Omega-3 Rich Food Diet:- Take omega-3 rich foods diet like fish walnuts, eggs etc. It provides proper dehydration to your skin from inside and reduces dandruff.
- Egg Yolks:- Mix egg yolk and apply on scalp. Cover your hair with bag and keep it for one hour. Rinse your hair now with shampoo. It will help reduce it.
- Dandruff shampoo:- Use your dandruff shampoo with proper instructions and manual.
- Curd:- Apply curd on your scalp and keep it for 30 minutes. Shampoo your hair now. It prevents dry scalp and restores moisture.
- Neem:- Boil Neem leaves for the half hour and after it makes the paste from it. Apply on your scalp for 30 minutes and wash with mild shampoo. Its antibacterial agent helps fight dandruff.
- Heena:- Soak heena in tea water at night. You can mix lemon juice, curd or eggs also if want in morning before applying to your hair. It strengthens your hair and nourishes it.
- Tulsi:- Make the paste from it and apply for 30 minutes followed with a mild shampoo wash. Its antifungal property help fights dandruff.
- Amla:- Grind fresh amla and apply its paste on your scalp. Keep for 30 minutes and wash your hair. It provides lust to hair and prevents hair loss.
On the short note, we should be doing some good practices regularly to take care of our hair and scalp. Don’t let go your scalp dry and not to worry about it so much. It’s normal disorder which more than 50% of population face today.